- Entrepreneur, Advisor, Inventor, Occasional Investor
- Dedicated mogul skier, chainsaw operator, and soccer coach.
- Feel free to call me @ +1.978.368.1424
- or, I am brucewarila - on gmail and twitter.
- I live in Massachusetts with my wife and four children.
- I am currently learning UI/UX and lien startup methodology from the ground up.
- I like to design branded tech solutions, launch ventures, and operate heavy equipment.
- I also own a junkyard.
Ventures where I have been responsible for concept and branding:
- Spotlight.io – influencer marketing
- Music Think Tank – music industry blog
- Music Xray – song submission platform
- Display Alliance – display industry blog
- Design My Major – education
- SongBoost – song promotion
- SQGO – wireless internet
- Yospace – wireless internet
- Crawford Group – automotive
- Smarter Glass – display database for engineers
- Crawford Group was sold to Ford Motor Company.
- Yospace has been sold twice.
- Music Think Tank is the largest DIY music industry blog in the world.
- Music Xray is the largest song submission platform in the world.
- SQGO was awarded significant software patent claims (wireless, 2012).
- Display Alliance is becoming a go-to news source for the display industry.
Where I have leveraged data to drive business objectives:
- Crawford Group - captured an unprecedented database of part pricing and demand information, and then used this information to optimize inventory turnover and auction-based buying.
- Smarter Glass – to drive web traffic, Smarter Glass is building the world’s largest display database where engineers can quickly compare flat panel displays.
- Music Xray – to support a song success platform, Music Xray is building the world’s largest database of active music industry professionals (preferences and needs).
Where I have used blogging as an inbound strategy:
- Both Music Think Tank and Display Alliance are great examples of how a person or a venture can leverage blogging to earn authority, trust, relationships, and inbound leads.
Where I have led sales and marketing efforts:
- I have managed sales teams small enough to fit in my basement, and large enough to require a bus. My sales teams have sold everything from auto parts to telecom software, and my sales and marketing efforts have consistently delivered top-tier results.